The StarPlus 5300 is a high capacity base radio system that offers a competitive alternative to leased lines
The StarPlus 5300 is a high capacity base radio system that
offers a competitive alternative to leased lines, wired and optical
systems. StarPlus 5300 uses advanced OFDM and MIMO
technologies to deliver breakthrough performance in the
The StarPlus 5300 radio is ready to handle the extreme backhaul loads that originate from today’s data-heavy 4G/LTE based networks.
With the application of a multiple association license key, the StarPlus 5300 can operate in multipoint mode and communicate with StarPlus CPEs. The flexible StarPlus 5300 is the ideal wireless platform to meet the needs of today’s bandwidth hungry users.
The StarPlus 5300 base radio is packaged in a rugged enclosure, which is suitable for all weather conditions. The all-metal enclosure provides high EMI immunity for stable operation in interference prone environments.
• EION TrustLinkTM Technology
• 2 x 2 MIMO with software key
• Operates in 4.9 public safety and 5.8 GHz unlicensed bands
• 4G/LTE Backhaul Ready
• Rugged construction for all weather conditions
• High spectral efficiency and robust RF network performance
• Security Management Enhancements
• Large portfolio of external panel and dish antennas
• Real Time RSSI alignment indicator
• Built-in spectrum analyzer & audible antenna alignment beeper
• Up to 300 Mbps data rate over the air, maximum Ethernet throughput is 100 Mbps
• SNMP v2c and enterprise MIB for advanced network management
• 40 MHz Turbo channel size
• 20 MHz Normal channel size
• 5 & 10 MHz Narrow band channel sizes
• Built-in lightning, power surge PoE protection, high EMI immunity